Long Island Personal Injury Claim Lawyer
Being Injured In an Accident Not Only Can Mean You Aren’t Making Money But It May Also Cost You In Medical Bills, Lost Time To Do Personal Things Plus The Pain You May Be Experiencing. Basically, It Sucks! Shouldn’t Someone Pay Besides You?
Look, We Know We’re Not The Only Personal Injury Lawyers In New York And We Know That You May Be Searching For The Right Attorney To Help You. We’re Different. For Decades We Have Successfully Handled A LOT Of Personal Injury Situations, Probably Just Like Yours. Many Have Heard Of Us Due To The Results We Get For The Injured. Regardless Of Whether You’ve Heard Of Us Or Not, Tell Us What Happened. See How We Can Get Your Life Back To As Normal As Possible.
Injuries caused by someone else’s negligence or wrongful conduct can be life-altering. You were healthy and vibrant one minute, and you were dealing with painful injuries, doctors’ appointments, and lost wages the next. Then, there is the emotional toll caused by your personal injury. You might feel angry at the person who caused the injury and depressed and anxious about your physical and financial issues. We know your anger and frustrations were caused by someone else’s carelessness and/or neglect. Don’t let yourself be left to suffer the consequences alone.
Aspects of Personal Injury We Assist You With
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Aggressive Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Highway Car Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Rear-End Collision
- Reckless Driving
- Speeding Car Accidents
- T-Bone Collision
- Texting And Driving Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
Why Choose Harrison Law Group for Your Personal Injury Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5.0 rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Accidents Don’t Wait for Business Hours – Neither do the right lawyers. We have weekend and weeknight consultations available in person or through Zoom.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Experienced – Attorney and founder Brett J. Harrison and Attorney Robert J. Clasen hold over 50 years of experience in Trial Litigation.
- Empathy, Detail & Urgency – Your case is the center of your world. We work with empathy to ensure you feel heard, meticulous detail to ensure no aspect of your case is missed, and urgency to get you your money faster.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Unlike large firms, you’re not part of an assembly line. We really get to know you and your situation. We have been helping people in Long Island and throughout New York for decades.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that everyone’s needs are unique. We treat you with the attention you deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We do not just return phone calls, but we call you at least every 30 days for a status update on your case, and if there is no update, we call to see how you are doing.
- Office Visits Not Required – We understand you may have children or are simply in pain, and we respect your time. Documentation and signatures can be handled via text or email.
- Flexible Meeting Times – We will go above and beyond to meet your expectations, whether meeting with you after hours, on the weekends, or at your home, hospital, or office. We will make ourselves available for you 24/7.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
Call (631) 465-9797 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day, Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury in New York
New York law generally allows only Three Years to file a personal injury claim. This deadline is critical to your rights because if you don’t get your lawsuit started in court before New York’s three-year filing window closes, you’ll lose your right to have your case heard. Call our offices today to avoid missing your window of opportunity.
Should I Get A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone. Still, you could be experiencing pain, suffering, and discomfort, dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work, and being confused about how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone pay for what happened? Having a Personal Injury attorney is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Harrison Law Group
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“Great job and great people to work with,” “they do everything the right way and get you all money and medical devices you need highly recommend ,” “Very satisfied with my settlement,” “They helped me through a car accident and always called to see how I was feeling and they were very compassionate and understanding with my situation,” “a very professional group and I highly recommend them,” “Harrison law group worked hard for me and I got better results then I expected,” “would definitely recommend them to my friends and family,” “they kept me informed of each step and checked in on a regular basis,” “The Harrison Law Group handled my case with professionalism and utmost care,” “they were quick to get me a response and kept me informed every step of the way with status on my case,” “a huge amount of compassion, understanding and commitment.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families in Long Island (Suffolk and Nassau Counties), NYC, and throughout New York.
Locally, people come to us from Lindenhurst, West Babylon, North Babylon, North Amityville, Copiague, Farmingdale, Massapequa, Plainview, Melville, and South Huntington.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office at (631) 465-9797 with questions and a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours of the same day. All information you share is confidential.