Long Island Personal Injury Claim Lawyer
Being Injured In an Accident Not Only Can Mean You Aren’t Making Money But It May Also Cost You In Medical Bills, Lost Time To Do Personal Things Plus The Pain You May Be Experiencing. Basically, It Sucks! Shouldn’t Someone Pay Besides You?
Look, We Know We’re Not The Only Personal Injury Lawyers In New York And We Know That You May Be Searching For The Right Attorney To Help You. We’re Different. For Decades We Have Successfully Handled A LOT Of Personal Injury Situations, Probably Just Like Yours. Many Have Heard Of Us Due To The Results We Get For The Injured. Regardless Of Whether You’ve Heard Of Us Or Not, Tell Us What Happened. See How We Can Get Your Life Back To As Normal As Possible.
Why Choose Harrison Law Group for Your Personal Injury Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5.0 rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Accidents Don’t Wait for Business Hours – Neither do the right lawyers. We have weekend and weeknight consultations available in person or through Zoom.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Experienced – Attorney and founder Brett J. Harrison and Attorney Robert J. Clasen hold over 50 years of experience in Trial Litigation.
- Empathy, Detail & Urgency – Your case is the center of your world. We work with empathy to ensure you feel heard, meticulous detail to ensure no aspect of your case is missed, and urgency to get you your money faster.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Unlike large firms, you’re not part of an assembly line. We really get to know you and your situation. We have been helping people in Long Island and throughout New York for decades.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that everyone’s needs are unique. We treat you with the attention you deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We do not just return phone calls, but we call you at least every 30 days for a status update on your case, and if there is no update, we call to see how you are doing.
- Office Visits Not Required – We understand you may have children or are simply in pain, and we respect your time. Documentation and signatures can be handled via text or email.
- Flexible Meeting Times – We will go above and beyond to meet your expectations, whether meeting with you after hours, on the weekends, or at your home, hospital, or office. We will make ourselves available for you 24/7.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury in New York
New York law generally allows only Two Years to file a personal injury claim. This deadline is critical to your rights because if you don’t get your lawsuit started in court before New York’s three-year filing window closes, you’ll lose your right to have your case heard. Call our offices today to avoid missing your window of opportunity.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
Call (631) 465-9797
We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day, Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Should I Get A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone. Still, you could be experiencing pain, suffering, and discomfort, dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work, and being confused about how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone pay for what happened? Having a Personal Injury attorney is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Harrison Law Group
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“Great job and great people to work with,” “they do everything the right way and get you all money and medical devices you need highly recommend ,” “Very satisfied with my settlement,” “They helped me through a car accident and always called to see how I was feeling and they were very compassionate and understanding with my situation,” “a very professional group and I highly recommend them,” “Harrison law group worked hard for me and I got better results then I expected,” “would definitely recommend them to my friends and family,” “they kept me informed of each step and checked in on a regular basis,” “The Harrison Law Group handled my case with professionalism and utmost care,” “they were quick to get me a response and kept me informed every step of the way with status on my case,” “a huge amount of compassion, understanding and commitment.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Types of Personal Injury We Can Assist You With
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Aggressive Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Highway Car Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Rear-End Collision
- Reckless Driving
- Speeding Car Accidents
- T-Bone Collision
- Texting And Driving Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Car accidents: When your vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, debris, or other stationary obstruction, such as a tree, pole, or building at no fault of your own. After a car accident, working with a New York personal injury lawyer is an important first step.
- Truck accidents: When your truck is involved in a motor vehicle accident because of the recklessness of others. You can be certain that there will be attorneys representing the truck driver, so you should immediately partner with a New York personal injury lawyer at our law office.
- Motorcycle accident: When your motorcycle is involved in a motor vehicle accident at no fault of your own, you will need help fighting to get fairly compensated for your case. As a client of our law firm, you can be confident that we are bringing the fight to the insurance company.
- Premises liability: An injury from an accident caused by unsafe conditions on someone else’s property. In some cases, your accident could amount to a multi-million dollar settlement, and our law office of NY accident attorneys will be happy to guide you through this process as our client.
- Dog bite: Dog owners are generally determined to be liable if their dog hurts you or anyone else. In this situation, New York personal injury law will help you recover compensation for your medical expenses, your pain and suffering, and much more.
- Slip and fall: A property owner could be liable for damages if you slip, trip, and fall on their property due to their negligence. Working with a qualified New York personal injury lawyer is important because the Nassau County property owner you file a claim against will certainly be represented by law firms trying to dismiss or settle your case for as little as possible.
- Construction accidents: An injury sustained from working on a construction site. Workers’ compensation is available for these types of accidents.
- Wrongful death: Death caused by negligence or intentional actions of another party is known as wrongful death. The NY accident attorneys at our law office are experienced in these cases and are ready to help you fight for the money you deserve.
We help families in Long Island (Suffolk and Nassau Counties), NYC, and throughout New York.
Locally, people come to us from Lindenhurst, West Babylon, North Babylon, North Amityville, Copiague, Farmingdale, Massapequa, Plainview, Melville, and South Huntington.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office at (631) 465-9797 with questions and a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours of the same day. All information you share is confidential.