Long Island Personal Injury Claim Attorney
Being Injured In an Accident Not Only Can Mean You Aren’t Making Money But It May Also Cost You In Medical Bills, Lost Time To Do Personal Things Plus The Pain You May Be Experiencing. Basically, It Sucks! Shouldn’t Someone Pay Besides You?
Look, We Know We’re Not The Only Personal Injury Lawyers In New York And We Know That You May Be Searching For The Right Attorney To Help You. We’re Different. For Decades We Have Successfully Handled A LOT Of Personal Injury Situations, Probably Just Like Yours. Many Have Heard Of Us Due To The Results We Get For The Injured. Regardless Of Whether You’ve Heard Of Us Or Not, Tell Us What Happened. See How We Can Get Your Life Back To As Normal As Possible.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury in New York
New York law generally allows only Three Years to file a personal injury claim. This deadline is critical to your rights because if you don’t get your lawsuit started in court before New York’s three-year filing window closes, you’ll lose your right to have your case heard. Call our offices today to avoid missing your window of opportunity.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
Why Choose Harrison Law Group for Your Personal Injury Case?
No Case is Too Difficult or Complex
This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter.
We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
Highly Rated & Reviewed
5.0 review rating on Google,
See some of our client
Accidents Don't Wait for Business Hours
Neither do the right lawyers. We have weekend and weeknight consultations available in person or through Zoom.
We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns to go unaddressed.
Caring & Compassionate
We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Unlike large firms, you’re not part of an assembly line. We really get to know you and your situation. We have been helping people in Long Island and throughout New York for decades.
Attorney and founder
hold over 50 years of experience in Trial Litigation.
Empathy, Detail & Urgency
Your case is the center of your world. We work with empathy to ensure you feel heard, meticulous detail to ensure no aspect of your case is missed, and urgency to get you your money faster.
We Keep You Updated
Transparency is key.
We do not just return phone calls, but we call you at least every 30 days for a status update on your case, and if there is no update, we call to see how you are doing.
Types of Accidents & Injuries People Come to Us for
Types of Personal Injury We Can Assist You With
- Car accidents: When your vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, debris, or other stationary obstruction such as a tree, pole, or building at no fault of your own. After a car accident, working with a New York personal injury lawyer is an essential first step.
- Truck accidents: When your truck is involved in a motor vehicle accident because of the recklessness of others. You can be sure that there will be attorneys representing the truck driver, so you should immediately partner with a New York personal injury lawyer at our law office.
- Motorcycle accident: When your motorcycle is involved in a motor vehicle accident at no fault of your own, you will need help fighting to get fairly compensated for your case. As a client of our law firm, you can be confident that we are bringing the fight to the insurance company.
- Premises liability: An injury from an accident caused by unsafe conditions on someone else’s property. In some cases, your accident could amount to a multi-million dollar settlement, and our law office of NY accident attorneys will be happy to guide you through this process as our client.
- Dog bite: Dog owners are generally determined to be liable if their dog hurts you or anyone else. In this situation, New York personal injury law will help you recover compensation for your medical expenses, your pain and suffering, and much more.
- Slip and fall: A property owner could be liable for damages if you slip, trip, and fall on their property due to their negligence. Working with a qualified New York personal injury lawyer is important because the Nassau County property owner you file a claim against will certainly be represented by law firms trying to dismiss or settle your case for as little as possible.
- Construction accidents: An injury sustained from working on a construction site. Workers’ compensation is available for these types of accidents.
- Wrongful death: Death caused by negligence or intentional actions of another party is known as wrongful death. The NY accident attorneys at our law office are experienced in these cases and are ready to help you fight for the money you deserve.
Client Reviews – Harrison Law Group
We help families in Long Island (Suffolk and Nassau Counties), NYC, and throughout New York.
Locally, people come to us from Lindenhurst, West Babylon, North Babylon, North Amityville, Copiague, Farmingdale, Massapequa, Plainview, Melville, and South Huntington.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office at (631) 465-9797 with questions and a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours of the same day. All information you share is confidential.