New York Construction Accident Claim Attorney
Being Injured In A Construction Accident Not Only Can Mean You Aren’t Making Money But It May Also Cost You In Medical Bills, Lost Time To Do Personal Things Plus The Pain You May Be Experiencing. Basically, It Sucks! Shouldn’t Someone Pay Besides You?
Look, We Know We’re Not The Only Personal Injury Lawyers In New York And We Know That You May Be Searching For The Right Attorney To Help You. We’re Different. For Decades We Have Successfully Handled A LOT Of Construction Accident Situations, Probably Just Like Yours. Many Have Heard Of Us Due To The Results We Get For The Injured. Regardless Of Whether You’ve Heard Of Us Or Not, Tell Us What Happened. See How We Can Get Your Life Back To As Normal As Possible.
Why Choose Harrison Law Group for Your Construction Injury Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5.0 rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Accidents Don’t Wait for Business Hours – Neither do the right lawyers. We have weekend and weeknight consultations available in person or through Zoom.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Experienced – Attorney and founder Brett J. Harrison and Attorney Robert J. Clasen hold over 50 years of experience in Trial Litigation.
- Empathy, Detail & Urgency – Your case is the center of your world. We work with empathy to ensure you feel heard, meticulous detail to ensure no aspect of your case is missed, and urgency to get you your money faster.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Unlike large firms, you’re not part of an assembly line. We really get to know you and your situation. We have been helping people in Long Island and throughout New York for decades.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that everyone’s needs are unique. We treat you with the attention you deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We do not just return phone calls, but we call you at least every 30 days for a status update on your case, and if there is no update, we call to see how you are doing.
- Office Visits Not Required – We understand you may have children or are simply in pain, and we respect your time. Documentation and signatures can be handled via text or email.
- Flexible Meeting Times – We will go above and beyond to meet your expectations, whether meeting with you after hours, on the weekends, or at your home, hospital, or office. We will make ourselves available for you 24/7.
Statute of Limitations for a Workplace Accident in New York
New York law generally allows only Two Years to file a claim. This deadline is critical to your rights because if you don’t get your lawsuit started in court before New York’s two-year filing window closes, you’ll lose your right to have your case heard. Call our offices today to avoid missing your window of opportunity.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
Common Types of Industrial Accidents that an Experienced New York Industrial Injury Lawyer Can Help With
While the construction environment presents various risks, accidents can result from negligence or recklessness. We have represented accident victims that have suffered injuries due to:
- Crane collapses
- Defective machinery
- Forklift accidents
- Chemical exposure
- Falling objects
- Refinery accidents
- Ladder accidents
- Heavy machinery accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Tunnel collapse
- Slip, trip, and falls
- And many more
If you have been injured in an industrial accident in New York, you may be eligible to recover compensation for various damages. These include:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of the capacity to earn
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Emotional trauma
- And more
What to do if you’ve been injured in an accident:
- Report your accident to the appropriate authorities ASAP. Whether this is the police, an employer, a store employee, or a supervisor. Get medical treatment for any injuries you have sustained, don’t “shake it off.” Some injuries, like traumatic brain injuries or internal injuries, can have delayed symptoms. The sooner you can receive medical attention, the better for your health and your case.
- Collect as much information as possible. You or someone you trust should attempt to get information from any involved parties. Important information can be the names of all parties involved and any eyewitnesses. If you were in a car crash, get the other driver’s insurance information too.
- Take photographs. Photograph the scene, your injuries, the causing factors of the accident, and anything you think may be relevant. If you were injured on someone’s property due to a dangerous condition, take photos of the dangerous condition.
- Get copies of all relevant documents. This can include police reports, incident reports, medical documents, and communications with insurance companies.
The more information you have about your case, the stronger your claim will be. If you were injured due to another’s carelessness, contact one of our experienced New York Personal Injury lawyers to learn more about filing a claim.
Client Reviews – Harrison Law Group
We help families in Long Island (Suffolk and Nassau Counties), NYC, and throughout New York.
Locally, people come to us from Lindenhurst, West Babylon, North Babylon, North Amityville, Copiague, Farmingdale, Massapequa, Plainview, Melville, and South Huntington.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office at (631) 465-9797 with questions and a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours of the same day. All information you share is confidential.