FREE Personal Injury Claims Quiz

Take My FREE Quiz Now!
Top-Rated Long Island Personal Injury Lawyers | Harrison Law Group, P.C.
(631) 465-9797
No Fees Unless We Win

Call Us Now!

Call Us: (631) 465-9797

I have a lawyer but I am not happy with the representation I am receiving, can I switch?

Get The Legal Help You Need!

Schedule Your Free Consultation


Yes, you have the right to change your lawyer or law firm anytime if you are not happy. It is easy to switch, you do not need to even speak to your attorney again, simply retain a new attorney or law firm and they will handle the rest. Changing attorneys will not cost you or effect your bottom line. If you are not happy with the services you are currently receiving from your current lawyer and would like to talk to an attorney in regards to switching attorneys contact us at (866) 216-7911 and see how we can help you.

Related Posts

Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation

Call (631) 465-9797 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.

* Required Fields

We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.

Our Services

Construction Accidents

Dog Bites

Medical Malpractice

Birth Injury

Nursing Home Abuse

Product Liability

Workers’ Compensation

Wrongful Death

Real Clients, Real Reviews

Read More Reviews

Our Locations

Please Enter Your Name and Number For Callback

Skip to content