Why Choose The Harrison Law Group, P.C.?
- Experience – We have been dedicated to helping our clients get justice for over 30 years.
- Immediate Action – We will take immediate action on your case and begin to work as soon as we are retained.
- Constant Communication – We provide our clients with regular updates and are available via email, phone or text 24/7.
- Results – Time after time, The Harrison Law Group, P.C. has taken cases that other attorneys either wanted to drop or settle for small amounts and turned them into million-dollar cases.
- Highly Reviewed – We proudly retain a perfect 5-star rating on Google.
- Dedication – We fight to win, not to quickly settle and move on to the next case.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
Your information is safe with us.
How Does It Work
- Following a slip and fall accident, the single biggest mistake you can make is to assume that you can tackle this enormous legal challenge alone.
- The first and most important step is to contact an experienced Fall Injury Attorney in Middle Island.
- After devising a sound strategy, we will immediately set to work on getting you the proper medical care.
- We will not settle until you receive a fair compensation for your pain and suffering.
Reviews - The Harrison Law Group, P.C. Middle Island
I have been working with them for years. HLG is by far on the top of list with customer service and helping with all decisions that need to be made. The legal team is very knowledgeable. I recommend HLG to everyone I talk to.
Very helpful and knowledgeable group!
They care about their clients
The Harrison law group did a wonderful job with keeping me informed
The best law firm!
Great service they help me on my case on everything .
I just want to thank Brett and Yasmine for making me and my mom feel very comfortable when we met with them .They were very patient and Brett was a good listener and down to earth and answered all our questions and was caring. The staff was very good when I called and they answered questions and gave me good advice when needed. I am pleased that I chose this law firm and I feel very confident with them. Thanks to all of you for your help!
They did an amazing job
How To Get Started
- The first and most important step is to call us today and schedule your free case evaluation.
- During the initial consultation, an experienced attorney will review the details surrounding your case.
- We will discuss all of your legal options, and devise an effective strategy.
- Upon your approval, we will then take immediate action, and fight relentlessly on your behalf, while you focus on your recovery.